Friday, April 13, 2012

LUX Comics premiere issue!!

Do you like beautiful, strong, charismatic women who can be sexy with class? Do you like women with deep, rich histories and complex interpersonal relationships? Do you like it when those women are the lead characters in action dramas? Do you like movies like The Thomas Crown Affair, the Jason Bourne trilogy, or the original La Femme Nikita? Then RECOVERY INCORPORATED should be right up your alley!

My first creator-owned title, RECOVERY INCORPORATED: Another Day At The Office (part 1of 4) is now on sale through Graphicly.com. Here's the link:

http://graphicly.com/lux-comics/recovery-incorporated/1

Give it a chance, I dare you! I beg you! I highly recommend it! You'll thank me later. I'll thank YOU later.  :-)


And LUX Comics, by the way, is the imprint Dean and I created for our creator-owned titles. Just so you know.

No comments: