Monday, August 01, 2011

Business As UnUsual

Like most Americans, I grew up on some great comic strips. Peanuts, Bloom County, Calvin and Hobbes. I've always had a great love for well done strips but only thought about trying one out about a year or so ago (plus or minus six months). Once I put my mind to it I came up with my idea almost immediately. I started filling up a notebook with my ideas and worked up a few sample strips. I've got enough written ideas to go for about six months and can come up with more ideas very easily, especially since it's so close to my own life. I can't promise that I'll get these out with any regularity right now, but I'm curious to see what people think of my idea and its execution. So here they are to introduce themselves: Art and Abby Normal.



No comments: