Sunday, August 07, 2011

Another Business As Unusual again

WARNING:  mature themed content! Please prescreen in you have any ideas of letting your children read this strip. Thank you for your attention.


I started a Tumblr blog for Business As UnUsual, which you can find here.
I'll post another week's worth or so here on my main blog but after that these will only be posted on the Tumblr blog. I'm going to try and make a real go at this thing and the only way for me to be able to accurately track stats on the strip is if it's only viewable in one location. So please head over and follow along if you like it. 

Also, as this strip clearly demonstrates, the strip, while it may look like a typical, kid friendly strip, is not. Well, most of the time it is, but every once in awhile my screwy sense of humor needs to go mature places. So that's that.

No comments: