Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Holy Toledo!

Yes, it's been more than a year and a quarter since I last posted. For what it's worth i didn't really draw much during that period (let's just say I was distracted), but I'm back in the saddle and hoping to actually get a little serious about this whole drawing thing.

When you draw for a living you do whatever pays the bills for a large portion of that time and believe you me, I'm no exception. I am going to try, however, to move the work that I do more towards the things that I'm actually interested in. Don't get me wrong, if I'm getting paid to draw it, I'm interested. The truth, however, is that some things are more fun to draw than others. So here's to the fun stuff...

Meanwhile, here are a couple of sketches to sort of get my dormant drawing brain back into gear.



1 comment:

Keaton said...

Heello nice post